Saturday, December 4, 2010

Pat Ewing Sneaker Sell



This post will be to complain about all the places there sarras here in hermosillo . I have complained
twitter much, but I think the list is getting longer and until I'm thinking about making a page to complain of places.

first.

Olympus: Olympus
is a coffee of here, which is quite good in quality and service, but the overnight for no reason decided to remove outlets all over the place ... What kind of strategy is that? I had no idea and this week went. it turned out that if it was real. Luckily I had battery, otherwise the angry uta had hit me. I was like 2 hours there , and in that span came 2 couples left when they realized they had no plugs. Click
people, so that then? for what? .. I think the olympus not realizing that this kafenio has great power, many branches, and above all, PLUGS.

Well, yes. encuhes that of a you study, but now we go somewhere else. Mc

caffe :
fuck your mother, never thought a coffee be so bad in life. simply. Malisimo .

sushibar .

WEY! no mames, I never had treated so badly in life. Bulldogs petty or the uni , no no .. and that it is a place of prestige, we eat there, we asked order drinks and then order a meal. it resulted I get food and we had drinks come what fart?, as started to eat and not Siqueira gave us dressings, so I had to stop and ask them, then as I the dress I had to stop to ask back the drinks, because I almost ran out of sushi and nothing but what we had.
funny, funny because the beverage is the first thing they give you.
asked bill and it seems that they began to seek how to make one.

tip of heaven cafe

That, it seems more den anything. Once I went to a meeting, and asked me existing coffee, but had the very loud music . The second time that I had the music at full volume with the OPEN sign, I got off the car and refused to open the door was closed, I lean and not had no , what fart? .. I went to hell lot of there and if you ask me a joke or recommend it.

and so I can spend complaining, but I do weba and went right over the post. Susy


.

* things are not always what they seem, but when they appear are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment