Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Instructions Princess Go Glow Clock

cold chingo no mames!


Well, enough of dramas, and get over it. talk about nice things like that this year will be well past Verg. net! this year has everything to be chingon , I have a viajesini scheduled later this month for a festival, I want to go to df , graduated in May me no no no bastard are you doing, this year for the first time in six years I'll have long holidays !!!!! I think I'll run bichi of emotion.

For if, through what will be well chingon also going to be okay because I have 2 jobs mortal, but the school and the party, but good. I was reporting only my short term plans because I know they were worried if super.



susy




and if everything goes wrong, always help the phrase "fucking all"

0 comments:

Post a Comment