Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Old Fashioed Brownie Outfit

3 strokes a rosary and doubts


vacation Well, as I asked my mom today to take my nephew to the church to "offer" offer is when kids go and bring flowers to the Virgin and warachuwa , yes.
For if because I'll take, say, just had nothing to do. and therefore on the road aja
told me - Auntie, can we leave the flowers and then leave? -
me: then. yes, I suppose.

Entering the church, we met with women that my mother knows, those ladies who spend in the church, they all know they are those who are responsible for knowing TOO to the colony because you have to be together as brothers ____________( insert bullshit here ).
and now they said .. - Yyy and earned mother, we sat down we got the first batch of flowers. I did not know or rather I do not remember that had that SART a rosary, then in each mystery you stood to leave the flower. well as obviously it had not anyone in the church more than pure oldies and granddaughters of 1 to 4 years maximum (not even understand where they were).
A lady who spoke not you understand anything. but I had in my mind a cocktail of corn to avoid dying of boredom.

Well the point here is that my nephew started playing war with itself and fingers as they get excited and start to "tell" their fight but the voice rises and I do nomas .. - Shhhh * (sound of Shut the hell, we will scolding) and he calls out and petite :
"See! why I like coming to church, not letting me talk, I can not bring toys, I have been sitting listening to something I do not understand-Ala

mother, I was laughing inside me, but I was going to say?! I am not very " iglesista " and believed that everything the child said was absolutely true.

Then I realized that I'm the worst person to take them to church.



susy ...



not always have the answer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment