Monday, May 31, 2010

Can Rabbits Eat Grape Fruit

The three F = ugly, strong and formal


I was reading a magazine you have ever bought out there just because the cover was pretty, deeper into it, I run with a note talking about ugly people.

honestly do not think there ugly people, I say, there is nothing that a little hand cat is not fixed. Besides beauty is relative, the taste is broken into genres and will always be some that seems derailed someone attractive to you is not.

As the note said - "No ugly people, but who do not consume" -

I thought better and I think if people know ugly. I say that is also not to consume goat, not buy much need to look good, you see I am well Sencillito here and I'm really nice ha!, Nice, curiosito different, what is the difference?

focusing Well this just a little of the ugly, movies gringo always happen that the athlete wins, the "Barbie" is queen of the prom and the only nerd book of shame for an adult.
I mean, this happens in the movies, I believe that in real life are not so screwed. I have a friend that the more nerd and a geek is a bath, but she falls in love. I have a

also known of those people you know once in life but by a twist of fate (blessed fate) no longer carry, and if you see her on the street and say hello joke, but so is this. The point is that even now in college I met people who happen to also know and agree on how ugly it is. But uta getting fucked, her plane if it appears to do it on purpose. say it's not like the ugliest in the world but they have leads. Not that is so rump, anger is that it is somewhat conflicted between her and me. But this right, I burned is removed, the ever ugly!

When it comes to men, we all have different opinions, many earn just to talk a very nice morra, according to the magazine, women are more likely to be a very handsome man, but very pretty or "cool."

So we have a simple logic: verb

face kills, kills varus verb varus kills dancer .... But size is a prominent serial murderer.

Susy ..


nomas

I say ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment