Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pediatrician Accepting New Patients In Toronto

San Patricio



Today is a day of my Holy .. Today is St. Patrick's Day. San Patricio

to me is family, it's tradition .. My grandmother was very Debot of the saint and my aunt gave me the name of Patricia, a name that represents nobility, Struggle, Perseverance, Stubbornness, Faith, Love, Equality ...

a tradition that evokes memories of my childhood and Mamayilla.

A Tradition of something more than wearing green, be merry, remember and pass on family.

tradition is a legacy, a legacy of faith in God, anything is possible with God as our guide, boatswain, rudder and / or guide. Maybe that's why

from small always Irlandeza told me I look like, is more than feeling super attracted to things Celtic and believe that God is in everything from nature, of life itself, that God IS life.

The St. Patrick's Day, I joined my two cousins \u200b\u200bmore .. My aunt, my Granny Dynamite! This day for me, is a family legacy .... Is to remember and be happy.

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all! Mamayilla Congratulations! Congratulations to Me:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment