Saturday, October 23, 2010

Salieri Movie Full Online

!!!!!!!! Fear


God my heart cries of grief .. the veins of my soul were hugged and overflowing dams flooded my soul my being ....
God, there are .. Receive it in your lap .. It has been resting on your chest, you've given them strength, you have not gone ..
know that you keep ...
Thanks for letting us have this butterfly in our lives, thanks for letting us see that with the infinite love, everything is possible.
That struggle makes us strong, that changes sometimes take the best of ourselves, that everything is learned. Strange
colored wings, but I feel every time I breathe, peace and the softness of her flight around us.
She is with God and us has left a trail of incredible love, appreciation for life, sense of pleasure and joy, light and peace immense ... The mood always transform into butterflies.
thank God, today I write with joy in the heart ..... with the joy of knowing that you have returned your angel .. and us a guardian more ... A beautiful butterfly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment