Monday, August 2, 2010

How Long Do Sony Camcorder Battery Last

Quiet, Serenity ......


Quiet, Serenity ... ahhh strong words that evoke different emotions.
When I think of them, incredible images .. Various ... Various ... They come to me to define or to simply give in to them ....



I have pictures of waterfalls! Tranquil landscapes .... Green! Much
green! Rocks and beautiful ... Cold atmosphere that encourages fans to Snuggle!



Where Night is not a terror but a simple pleasure and precensiar colors from dawn to dawn in a rich conversation, pure delight ..... ahhhhh





I have pictures of I leaving me with the flow of a river rich! delicious with fresh water, it takes me to amazing places ..... Get carried away sometimes a pleasure ...

I have pictures of me being one with the universe that surrounds me .. Mrs. Love and everything .. confident .. full of bliss ... Peace and quiet .... Elements leaving me more in control of my time, my life .. My walk with them .. With the blessing of God ... But my favorite picture I could not get it .. I know what it was like, closing my eyes I see! Dancing, playing with me .... Perfect .. I hope ... Searching ... calling me ... But do not dare .. Only seduce me ...


While waiting ... I am serene, adventurous pages drawn from the mind of a dreamer and a goddess .. While waiting .... I wait in quiet

0 comments:

Post a Comment