Saturday, December 12, 2009

Firsttimeauditions.com

Voices Jewish Zionist terrorism


This time I will not speak, but only confine myself to present a paper, other interest, which are presented and discussed certain questions about the three cornerstones of the current Jewish issues: Judaism, Zionism / Jewish anti-Zionism and antisemitism.

To extend the ideas I recommend visiting some specific bibliographic works, but as presenting the item is at least striking.

For those that do understand English, I recommend (as I always do with the emeritus professor) an interview with Noam Chomsky - linguist, professor emeritus at MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) and political scientist, that since its anti-Zionist Jewish perspective we can approach the subject more accurately and with a keen intellectual prowess.

Links:

Article - Jewish revolt against Israel's attack:

Interview with Noam Chomsky :

0 comments:

Post a Comment