Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sheaves In A Sentence

fascist, censoring ... Facebook and the CIA

few days ago I had posted a video (16/08/09) showing the victory of the Cuban Revolution and some speeches by Fidel Castro.

This is not surprising at all, the tragedy of this event is that when income today (03/09/2009) my blog, I find the unfortunate news that the video "has been removed due to infringement under the terms of use, "this seems familiar.

I'm not censored at all, I am not the victim in this, you should feel attacked and violated is the YouTube user, who has decried the video.

I pity and sympathize with this person who was, like many others, curtailed his freedom of expression.


As events occur that mark imperialist monopoly in the network, we can never use powerful symbol of our freedom of expression.


0 comments:

Post a Comment